6.03.2016

Another Sympathy card

I think these papers and these ODBD stamps just go together so well you know? June took another order for another Sympathy card the other day and I have a few on hand but, not any with this particular prayer on it so, I put this together real quick last night after work. and I really liked these flowers but, kept pushing them aside from the pile I had spilled out of the jar of cream ones because, the stamens on them were a chocolatey brown color... so, I grabbed a black marker and just colored them. they were a matt finish of some kind not shiny so it worked. :) the lace is vintage and the prayer panel is up on pop dots. this one is 6" square in real life.

2 comments:

Loll said...

This is really a beautiful card Stacy. LOVE the netting layer and your beatufiul blooms framing the prayer. xx

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, this is a gorgeous card, and I love the DP you've used along with your beautiful flowers! And I love this ODBD stamp with the Lord's Prayer on it. It's perfect! Stunning, sweet friend, and I know it will be of great comfort! Hugs!