6.08.2016

WOYWW #366 {yard views}

 Excuses why I do not have amazing things to show you on my desk, a south front yard looking east shot. the tall thing in the leftish back is an pergola with grapes growing on it, benches and a wood burning fire pit.
 off to the right of that looking south is the veggie garden. ( what you see in those front boxes are mostly onions and garlic) the tall thing with the string on the left is for pole beans to climb. there are some tomatoes and peppers, Chinese peas and lettuce in the greenhouse.

 one of the more interesting peonies has opened by the patio. ( didn't get shots of that) will do other parts of the yard later.
what you really came to see, yep. I have not been doing much. I am still mentally debating what to make for fathers day cards so, while I was standing there being blank I ended up ripping off a few more wood blocks and sticking them to cling foam. most of what's on the sheet are Elyzbells in the UK size. ( I think she joined the team at Penny Black after she closed her store so, not sure if she is still making stamps like these for them?) ooh above that is how the words from the coffee cups got cut down to, and I did use some on some cards that will peek next week when the tpd challenge goes live next monday. Thanks for stopping by & if you'd like to play along with us this blog hop starts here at Jan's blog while Julia is recovering.

10 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Hey Stacy, all done, you're no 49. I did wonder whether to link you up this morning but thought I'd let you try your other option. So, It was just three folk today, you and Helen have had issues every week...I just don[t understand why, as I'm following Julia's instructions closely and all the other deskers are fine. Zsuzsa, over at InkyDinkyDoodle, has some suggestions regarding clearing cookies or caches with an info link..maybe have a read of that, it may help?
Meanwhile, thanks for bearing with me and continuing to support WOYWW while Julia is recuperating, it really does mean a lot!
I love your garden so much, it's so pretty! I love gardening too and grow my own veggies as well as flowers. We haven't had much rain recently so the peas and beans are not growing as fast as they should....ah well :-D
Hugs, LLJ xxxx

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Good job, LLJ, I was going to try to Link Stacy up but see she's done been did.

Love the larger Elzybells stamps. I have a few of the smaller ones that A Muse Artstamps did. They are fun. As for your yard.... HOLY WOW! Where do you live? What is all the green stuff? It's blinding! I forgot what life was like in places with fertile soil and lush greenery. So foreign looking. PJ #47

BTW, you are actually #51

Lisca said...

What a lovely garden! And that peonie is gorgeous!
And your desk looks very creative. Actually, I spotted a lovely giraffe stamp there in the corner.
Yes, Princess Judy is right: you are number 51.
Happy WOYWW,
Lisca#17

Sheila H said...

Gorgeous peony! So jealous of your garden beds. I only wish I could fit that many beds in my space. To a good harvest!

Sheila #49

Loll said...

WOW ... what a gorgeous yard. And a lot of work. I don't know how you find any time to craft. That looks like a full-time job keeping the yard up. It's really beautiful and what a peaceful place to sit under the grape vines. GORGEOUS!!! xx

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gorgeous garden but looks like a lot of work too. I am also trying to decide on a Father's Day card but not there yet and need to get a move on soon. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 26

Sharon said...

Your garden looks fantastic! What a great space. As someone said, that must take a lot of work. Father's Day - yikes. It's coming up quicker than I thought (as my daughter reminded me).

Have a great week
Sharon K #4

Tertia said...

Your garden is looking amazing, mine is all grey and boring, because its middle of the winter over here.
Happy belated WOYWW!
Tertia #46

Sharon Madson said...

There you are Stacy! You have a lovely garden. That sounds like a song. LOL. I don't know how, but I am #6 this week. Oh, and I haven't done a Fathers Day card met either! :)

ToadilyDiane said...

Great garden. Love your flower!!!

Have a great day.
Diane - WOYWW #2