6.28.2016

Spill the beans

This came about inspired by two different challenges last weekend. The Inspiration challenge heads to a Pinterest board with Tim Holtz styled art. and I found this pin. which lead me to watch this video. ( and I had no time to play) and then on Sunday I found this card in Kendra's featured stamper gallery and though... do it, it's a sign..
lol so the coffee rings were stamped with Distress Vintage Photo and the sentiment was done in Versafine vintage sepia and the bean was stamped twice with Avery Elle kraft ink. ( so, both of those things would not react with the water and the distress) I did mask off a spot for the sentiment and then I deliberately drug the water through that space for a "spill" Its a A-2 sized card the white is some more Smooth  Bristol paper and the base is Baked brown sugar. All of these stamps are from the Darkroom Door set called coffee talk.

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Hi Stacy! This is so fun and I just love coffee so I was immediately drawn to it!

Jeannie T.
Current Blog Challenge: Who's the Boss? (Embossing)
More Info to Join Here:
Dragonfly Journeys