6.26.2016

A catch up post


 Something I did messing around while I was trying to come up with Fathers Day cards... didnt send this to anyone but, it did make me laugh. ( sentiment is from Taylored Expressions and the kitty is from Eureka! stamps

 very nearly the same card, colored with slightly different pencils and a Dutch Bro's altered lid for the sentiment.

 This is what happens to soft wool felt in the wild rose studios bunny love die... ( its a solid image) the sentiments from Ellen Hutson.


 Something Leigh Anne rak'd to me years ago ( that IO image, I colored it and it sat and sat and sat)  Sentiments are from Paper Smoochies.

 These tulips are water colored ( Darkroom Door) and up on pop dots over teh SU mellow moss lace background.


 The sentiment is from Hero Arts and an "evening flower" from Impression Obsession.


 made this sometime last feburary because the SSS sentiment had come in the mail and so, the laptop is from GKD and the congrats is Stampendous .
I had been messing around coloring laptops after doing one ( seen below) for J's birthday in march)

 for laughs, the sentiment is from Two Lips Stamps & the stack of books is from Darkroom door and the bookshelf background is from Impression Obsession.


 What I ended up sending to J.
The red cardbase is all sparkly and the laptop is watercolored and up on pop dots.


 the centers of these dogwood blooms have Prills in them.

 I had done this for a stamping friend who lost her husband recently. The dogwood flowers are from Personal Stamp Exchanged and heat embossed in white on watercolor paper. (mind is blank on the sentiment) (probably SU)

 This bird is from Impression Obsession, and I had a really hard time deciding what colors it should be.. and all the birds in my yard are always chirping and such so, when this sentiment came in the mail ( the bird had been on the table for a long time) it looked like it was being "sung" haha


 My last VSN entry. Lee's challenge was to use the letters from the Olympic's motto. so, you need an C A F. so, I have a whippersnapper cow with a flower that is Framed and an Altenew sentiment... Oh, and this was a first time playing around with smooth bristol paper. ( I did watercolor on it) and that water moves really fast on the smooth surface. It did not pill the paper either ( yay) 


 This is what I did for last sunday's featured stamper as something for my Grandpa whose birthday was a few days ago. The printed paper is from Basic Grey and its 4X9 in real life. the gems came out of a Hero Arts monthly kit and the sentiment is from Altenew birthday greetings. and it was inspired by this cool card in Lisa's gallery seen here.


Last weekends Inspiration challenge headed to this store and I found this bottle and thought  the colors would make an awesome Christmas card and then while I was hunting for Christmas flowers I got side tracked by these recent Hero Arts monthy kit blooms. ( they dont name those kits so, its hard to say what to call them) anyways, this is three stampings of the same bloom and I cut them out with scissors rather than using the dies that came with them. ( mostly because, that is faster for me then hunting for the dies) The sentiment is from SSS.

(and this cleans out my to be uploaded file) now you know, I am one of those people who does not have that big of an ignore brain for the notification buttons. or too many things in this folder makes me say load them and start over. I really admire those people who can do one project at a time and post daily but, the lazy part of me just says lump them together and get it over with.

2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow what a lot of cards they are, cute, sweet, beautiful and fabulous Stacy
Gr Karin

Loll said...

Amazing variety of cards Stacy. You seem to master so many techniques and styles. You are so talented at watercolouring, my friend. xx