6.30.2016

Patriotic Sparkle Thanks

Something I did with these Make a wish candles and the string of star's  I was thinking they could double as fire crackers for an Independence day type thing at the time when I was making them and then, I received that say yes to sprinkles 2 set in the mail and thought, Oh, this could work as a fun little thank-you note too. The string of stars and candles were stamped on Neenah solar white with Versafine onyx black ink, I did you flip the block around every time I stamped the stars over the each candle so that each one would be a little bit different. I did not mask off the strings just chose to use Navy blue as the main color of the body and then went over the stars with red or white with some pit pens, gels pens & zig clean brush markers. The sentiment was heat embossed with Ranger liquid platinum powder on Vellum cardstock and diecut with an MFT jumbo fishtail die. the teeny red brads are from Recollections and the solar white frame ( die cut twice with SSS stitched rectangle dies) is up on pop dots over the fancy pants corrugate base. This one is A-6 in real life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun, fun patriotic candles! Beautiful card.

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Stacy, I love this card, and what a great idea to use the corrugated base. Fabulous card, my friend! Hugs!