6.07.2016

June New Release from Two Paper Diva's {Day 2}

 Welcome to day two of the June new release from Two Paper Diva's. Today there are several coffee & drink sets with a few others. you probably already guessed the coffee sets claimed my heart. This particular card the sentiments are from the new Keep Calm and Drink set. And this cup is from the new A cup of kindness. These were stamped with Versafine ink and the stripes of the cup were colored with a pitt pen. (those have teeny tiny tips for small spaces if you have not tried any of them) I chose this newsprint looking paper from echo park times and seasons pad to give it that "breaking news flash vibe" ha ha but, anyone who knows me already knows how much I love my coffee. The stamped panel was cut with a my favorite things square stitched die and is up on pop dots over the print. the base is an shimmery string of pearls color from Bazzill.

for a fun little hostess gift tag, the shimmery wine colored cardstock is from stardream and it was cut with an paper trey ink wine bottle tag. the sentiment from the new keep calm and drink set was stamped on some Neenah solar white with Versafine crimson red ink and die cut with a my favorite things pierced fish tail die. the printed layer is from my minds eye and I cut it with the pti bottle tag die and just trimmed slivers off the edges of the sides to give it a little bit of a matted look with the tag peeking out from behind. The ribbon is from Martha Stewart and the iridescent cord is from May Arts. the wine bottle charm is unknown ( it was in a pack of assorted wine charms from the notions section at joann's fabrics a while back)
remember all the new release sets are still on sale through tonight and you can see them all here

4 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Stacy, what a great card, and I LOVE this cup and the fabulous sentiment! Hehe! So true for many (I stay with water, but DH loves his coffee). I really love the DP you've used and also love the square card. Hugs!

Loll said...

Reading the paper with a morning cup of coffee is perfect!! Love the pairing. Fun wine bottle tag! xx

Unknown said...

Great ideas with this set, Stacy! Love that little cup card...great paper!

Crafting While Caffeinated said...

I love your card and tag so much!! Really beautiful!!