7.27.2023

Dare to get Dirty day 6

 Today I happened to play along with trying out Brenda's DTGD challenge seen here.

  During the holidays I need simple little cards to tuck gift cards into for work. So, I started with a sheet of very old SU very vanilla which is not quite 12" square. knowing that, I tend to chop it up as I like to make large square cards. Okay, all the sizes of square cards.  


 

 I did cut this at 5" and then was left with a strip from the middle as a drop piece and I used that to stamp the little gingers and water colored them cutting them with scissors.
I did pop them up on foam pop dots.

 

The tiny tags with the sentiment were done on a scrap of watercolor paper. (and I spent hours searching for which set that sentiment may have came out of the rubber is purple) So I have 8 finished 3X3 cards and one extra ginger colored and cut out. That's about it from me, I hope you are enjoying the challenges this week and playing along. If you want more information on how to join the fan club you can find that here. Thanks for stopping by.

 

No comments: