7.24.2023

Dare to get dirty Day 3

 Today I have for you some cute little Christmas Cookie cards done for Janine's DTGD challenge seen here on Splitcoaststampers. 

These are folding card dies from The Stamps of Life. These are the first dies I have ever bought from that company and I do like them and will more than likely add to the collection down the road but, these darlings are why I caved. The also make flat tag shapes if you did not do the base piece and just the body piece. ( Can you see that? I did do the bodies in a slightly lighter color than the bases) but, every piece has Distress Oxide vintage photo along the edges. The candy cane and the bow on her collar are from the Spellbinders post and parcel set and the tiny ginger cookie tucked into her pocket is from the Cottagecutz gingerbread gnome die. The tiny buttons are from the jesse james dress it up line and the hemp string is natural color. There is a bit of white gel pen on the tiny Gingerbread cookie and looking at this I am thinking I should have done the cheeks on the big ones. This was the first time I had cut and played with these so, I did want to keep them flat-ish for mailing. They fit inside an A2 envelope. That's about it from me, I hope you all are enjoying this week and Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: