7.23.2023

Dare to get Dirty day 2

 Today I have a sample I did for Kittie's challenge seen here at Splitcoaststampers because, as soon as I seen the request I knew it would work out perfectly for my Aunt's birthday.

I had diecut all the pieces you see in this from Watercolor paper, and painted them with Daniel Smith paints.

 I started with using the (one piece) garden tub fillers from the Greetery (foliage) in the tub and then started mixing in blooms and other pieces from some Spellbinders Botanical Sprigs, Sizzix Foliage Wrap. I was mostly looking at my die collection for scale rather than matching manufactures. The yellow flowers I thought looked like tulips when I cut them apart to arrange.

had some moments tucking things into this garden tub where I really did not know what to do with the handles up or down, and I messed with that for a while. and I ultimately did not use everything I had cut and painted while
building before I said OK this is lush.

I did tie on some old fibers by the yard (yarn) around the tub and there are some tiny slivers of foam pop dots under some of the leaves and blooms for different depths. The tiny sentiment is from My Sentiments Exactly cut with a stitched square die from (I forgot I own at least 4 different brands of this again because of the sizes are different) that metal stick pin is from Tim Holtz.

The peeling woodgrain printed paper is from Recollections and the zig zag at the bottom is I am guessing My Minds Eye. the base is some textured Bazzill and this one is 6" square in real life. 

That's about it from me, I hope you all are doing well & Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: