9.21.2017

Thankful {day7, continued}

 One last one for the Fall Coffee Lovers blog hop. This has been a lot of fun, Thanks for organizing it Amy!  This last week I still have not seen everything. This card below linked up as #1026 in the line up. I will keep poking around the line up over the next few days. If you have taken the time to leave me a comment THANKS that really tickles me. I grin from ear to ear as I read each one of them.

 I had colored this chick from Unity Stamps earlier in the week because, she is my favorite person holding a coffee mug that I own. I gave her red hair here because, I figured that would work well with a fall themed background haha. Plus, she is wearing a sweater cradling that mug too! Her set name is Angie girl dream of being, the sentiment is also from Unity Stamps the sentiment kit abundant blessings sept. 2017. 
This card is A-7 in real life, the mat window was cut with an Spellbinders a2 mat die and the sentiment was cut with a My Favorite Things jumbo fishtail die. 

She was stamped with versafine onyx black ink on some Neenah solar white and colored with a mix of Prisma & Polychromos pencils.

A view of the lumps shot with my cell phone which tinkers with the colors... but, you can see the texture in this view so, I decided to keep the shot. the leaf diecuts were done on some scraps with concord & 9ths layering leaves die. there is some scrappers floss tied in a bow around the Micheals plaid ribbon and there is also some foam pop dots under the sentiment panel because, of the height of the torn cork paper scrap tucked under the other side.

If you are going to play along in this hop, hurry. it ends soon. :) & thanks for stopping by!

14 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Wonderful card, Stacy! That's any of us enjoying our morning coffee. Perfect!

Janice M said...

Great card Stacy! Love those leaves and the way you added them.

Lori Turner said...

LOVE her sweater!!! Great card!

Becca Yahrling said...

She is simply beautiful and love the pretty latering you did with the leaves & ribbon.

New Creations said...

Love the beautiful coloring in her sweater, so pretty creation!

Sylvia said...

What a sweet card, Stacy! Happy Hopping!

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow! Such a darling card!!!

~amy~ said...

Thanks for the link ups Stacy! This one is so pretty! Love your coloring.

Hetty said...

This is such a beautiful image and you made it into a lovely card.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous coloring of that image.

Ann said...

Lovely.

Shanna Slater said...

Fabulous job coloring!! :) Love this Unity stamp

Thanks for sharing!!
~Shanna
www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

Helen F. said...

Beautiful card and coloring!

Lisa said...

Love this! So pretty!