9.04.2017

Oods & Ends

 As it happens I had some happy mail come in on Friday and this was the one I was waiting on, unfortunately my neighbors dog lost her battle with cancer this last week. and When I had ordered this stamp I did not "need" it but, knowing it was coming I decided to wait. Colored this with some Polychromos & Prisma pencils on some Neenah millstone colored cardstock.
 And then decided the Unity sketch challenge going on now was made for this stamp set so, I did it. This finished out at A7 in real life and the stamped panel is up on foam popdots.


 Is this not the sweetest penguin you have ever seen or what? ( I *heart* this) also from Unity Stamps. The lace is vintage and the stamped panel is up on foam dots.

For fun, there is going to be another Coffee Lovers blog hop soon, and so I colored up a couple of this one today and only turned this one into a birthday card ( the happy birthday is inside)
 the other image has more of a fall-ish feel to the colors so, I am saving it for later.
( have not decided on the words yet for the other card)

 Now this tree is a new one from Penny Black ( as is the holly tree below) and so these were both colored with some polychromos pencils and a stardust gelly roll glaze pen. The sentiment on this one is from Concord & 9th's O' Christmas tree set.

The sentiment on this one is from Unity Stamps and they are both 6" cards in real life. With some bitty recollections gold brads.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Sorry you needed to make that pet sympathy. Love how you added the lace on it. I need to get to that sketch this weekend. Love that penguin card and the sentiment you paired with it.