9.25.2017

Belated Wishes

This last sunday the featured stamper challenge headed to Beverly's gallery where I remembered this gorgeous card from years ago and chose it for my CASE. I just love her color choices there so, that was the given thing for me to keep was a blue-ish greenish colors and so the changes were to have this butterfly ( SU swallowtail)  Peeking in from the other corner, and instead of stamping a swirly background I used an gelli print I had made on deli paper with some acrylic paints and a swirly embossing folder for the pattern print. the Sentiment is from the Lil' Inker designs Just Sayin' set .
I did heat emboss this butterfly on a sheet of pale printed paper and then added some water based markers into the wells of the image with some Nuvo Neptune pearl drops on the edges. the base on this one is some PTI ocean tide cardstock so, it finished out at 5 1/2" square in real life.

2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS card! Love the colors and the way you showcased that beautiful butterfly!

Janice M said...

Love the colors and all the texture on this one Stacy!