9.22.2017

First day for Fall

 On this first day of fall is an Stamping Bella Lizzy Laptop that I had colored with the thought of "you know its fall when"... your fuzzy robe comes out...
 ( but, then I gave her PINK fuzzy slippers and the rest of the colors went not fall-ish downhill from there haha) so, I did not use her during the coffee hop and ended up adding this Impression Obsession sentiment instead. She is colored with prisma and polychromo's pencils.

because, I wish the first day of fall was a stay home holiday... Hubs thought differently...
This one is A2 in real life. Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

wannabcre8tive said...

Stacy, this is so cute and fun. I definitely relate to the sentiment.

CherylQuilts said...

Well, Stacy, I would love to be in fuzzy slippers all the time...even here in Florida! It's hard to believe you are all starting fall. It's in the 80's here with no signs of cooling down any. But we love it. She is just darling, and I love the sentiment! BTW, what's the difference between Prismacolor pencils and Polychromos? Just curious. Hugs!

Janice M said...

Ha Ha Love the sentiment!! No fuzzy slippers or bath robes here till winter! Almost 90* here today!