Happy Wednesday Ladies, here is a peek at my ( tuesday evening) desk. If you would like to play along with us, shoot a shot of what you are pushing around in your space and link it up here at our hostess Julia's blog.
So, this it the aftermath of the Falliday's challenges and tutorials I had done as of yesterday evening. I did not get much cleaning done after so, it pretty much still needs cleaned and looks like this today. the clearly besotted lamb is one of the possibilities I had while thinking of the unexpected and or new stamps challenge, ( I went with one of the reindeer and a elf hat) the unmounted rubber is some Halloween ones from Impression Obsession that I had found while I was looking for a witch stamp and I ended up pulling them off the blocks while I had them out and stamped some to color for the heck of it. the Tupperware container has some rock salt in it, the lids off because, some of the crystals did not feel completely dry when I tossed them back in. See that aqua thing behind the ink pads? that is the lawn fawn stamp cleaning cloth, and it works really good. ( I take it downstairs and get it wet and wring it out on days I can play) I did read somewhere to use the back side to wipe since it will stain, but still clean ( that is true) but, you should also know the stain will be visible from the front side of this eventually. so far so good, its better than baby wipes or a scrub brush pad with a dry towel after. ( no fuzz balls on the stamps ) and for clear stamps it gets them clean, ( the scrub pad on clear stamps generally makes them very dirty looking after to me)
off to the right, the scrap pile grew quite a bit this last couple of weeks, the top thing is a napkin that was to be fused to cardstock with cling wrap. ( it worked a tiny bit in the center for me so, I die cut out that part before it decided to un-fuse. ( which it did right after the photo was shot for the challenge so, mine ended up getting glue tucked in under the edges. ( and the glue did not want to stick to the plastic wrap) so, that was one of those things. Under that is a print out of the challenges list, which I had printed when there was a few days left to go so, I had to rely on my own memory for the last bunch of cards and so, that of course adds to the delay.