10.12.2016

WOYWW # 384 Cards & Happy Mail

 So, you may have noticed that Hope You Can Cling to has been retired from Splitcoaststampers and this year kick's off a new "fallidays" theme packed with challenges and tutorials in the middle of the month? ( today is day 4) anyways, this photo was shot last night after work after I had finished both of day three's challenges and was jotting down the stamps and papers and dies info's on a print screen of one of the challenges. ( I had used the second print screen to catch embossing powders for Bev's so, that paper got tossed and I had her info jotted on the bottom corner of the other one.) I tend to write just one project on a sheet if I print an individual challenge but, If I do a spread sheet then there ends up being bubbles in different colors with arrows to what ever. I dont have the space to haul a computer up here and as messy as it gets I would be very afraid to put electronics on this table that has both water and coffee on it... kwim? ( so I always admire those mug shots with the clean spaces and propped up say notebooks or what ever)

During the fall coffee lovers blog hop I had been told I "won" three different gifts from some of the super sponsors. this one from Uniko arrived in the mail and I have not played with it yet but, the cup has graceful curves and its a pretty good size too :) I have learned about so many new companies during that hop. ( it's how my coffee collection grew so much over the last year) :) And that is what is going on here. thanks for stopping by. If you'd like to play along with us, the linking happens here at our hostess Julia's blog.

7 comments:

Scrapthology said...

Very cute stamp, looking forward to seeing how you use it.

Anonymous said...

Happy WOYWW. I have a separate desk for my 'messy' crafting. Anything involving paint/ink/water etc is kept well away from my computer etc! I even have a water bottle for my water to drink, so no risk of knocking over a cup. Congratulations on winning those stamps. Ali x #10

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Really had to twist my neck round to see those gorgeous cards. Been using my Misti loads and love it. It took me ages to decide to buy one but glad I did no more regrets when you don't get a good print first time. Love it. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 19

StampedbyChris said...

Congrats on your "coffee" win. That cup stamp is very cute, looking forward to seeing how you use it.
Hugs,
Chris #24

Sharon said...

I love the stamp.Can't wait to see how you use it. Congrats on your win!

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #30

Heather said...

Congrats on winning! I'm one of those who never wins anything. :) It's okay though, I'm just as happy seeing what other people make with what they've won. Your desk looks very busy - I love it! Have a great week! Heather #39

okienurse said...

busy desk! I love that stamp! I almost made it into the Coffee Lover's blog hop but didn't get the card done at the last minute…It was also a bad couple weeks for me too. Love that you won! Thanks for visiting my desk earlier and leaving a comment. Have a great week! Vickie #2