10.13.2016

Use your Wings

One day I was just playing around with some of the Two Paper Diva's stamps I have not inked to see what could happen and this was one of those things that kind of fell together. The Hello & dotted cup are from the Stuck on you set and the Owl and Hat are from the Wicked Wear Accessories set. These were all stamped direct on the printed paper and colored with some SU markers, & gel pens. The use your wings is a Tim Holtz sticker from the small talk pad and I did ink that with an elegant eggplant marker. The fibers are unknown and the Text print paper is from Amscan and the dotted is unknown. I did use some spellbinders A-7 Mat dies to cut these, and then I just off set the whole thing to the right for something different. The base on this one is A shimmery one from Stardream.
By now you may have read the story of the pending retirement of Two Paper Diva's if you missed it, you can find it here. Currently everything in the store in stock is on sale for 25% off. and things will not be restocked as they sell out if there are some things left on your wish list.  

a peek at the glimmers

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This card makes me smile every time I see it. Too cute!! Melissa

Unknown said...

Too cute...love that you just seem to put the right sets together!