10.21.2016

Hello there Chickie

Ah, I just realized it is friday. Which sounds funny because, yes I did know yesterday was Thursday and if you are used to peeking in for a Two paper diva's fix I totally spaced uploading. So, this one is a day late. sorry. The twig & berry wreath was heat embossed with Ranger Adirondack butterscotch powder on some cream cardstock and then after I added on some Candy cane colored stickles. the bird is from the fall is in the air set with the pumpkins and leaves. and I did add some nuvo glitter drops to the birds eye. The sentiment is from the new Everyday sentiments 4 set. The textured base on this is from Bazzill and this one is A-7 in real life.
At this time the items left in the store are all 30% off as the owners will be retiring by the end of the year. From what I seen as I linked these up this morning all these sets are still available.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this...perfect for fall. You are using a lot of my favorite images lately! That bird is definitely one of them and I'm really loving the new sentiment set! Thanks, Stacy!

A Place for Kia said...

Oh my goodness Stacy - these are all absolutely fabulous ... I especially love the blue Dashing throught the Snow. Gorgeous.