challenge to use texture... and I had this pile of shaving cream stenciled backgrounds laying here begging to be played with so, I cut one apart and popped it up on pop dots over the base and use an Xyron to turn the words into a sticker to be below. So, this one finished out at A-7 in real life. This only has paper on it, so its all a visual texture not a touch able one.
a challenge to use a mono gram and normally I tend to do these as Christmas tags but, I recently got this lil inkers leaf die in the mail and wanted to play with it, so I had been cutting up scraps on the table and thought, this could work as a note card for J. the letter (sizzix is the only thing not shimmery so, I added some faux stitching to it with a stardust gelly roll pen. This one is also A-2 in real life.