10.05.2016

Two Paper Diva's New Release {day 1}

Welcome to day one of the newest release from Two Paper Diva's. Today one of the ones I am sharing goes live and I will have a second post tomorrow with the others. This one is something that just made me squeal out loud when I seen the design was coming as my son lives with the idea that pop corn is the 5th major food group. ( seriously)

 So I started with stamping the bowl of pop corn ( and the scattered pieces to the sides are part of the design like this) and coloring it with some prisma pencils and stamped off a second one to have extra pop corn for layering. the circles were cut with some memory box stitched circle dies.

 A closer look at the dimensions, the extra pop corn is only in the bowl and up on 1/16" dots.
The outside frame is up on 1/8 foam thick dots and the center stamped panel is on 1/16" ones. so, it is a little countersunk into the design and I am hoping it will do well through the postal machines.

The plaid paper is from the newer fall plaids from Lawn Fawn and the base is bazzill this one finished out at 6" square in real life.
The sentiment on this is from the new Everyday sentiments 4 set. Every set in the new release along with anything in the store is on sale at 25% off.

No comments: