So a while back I had heat embossed in white on stacks of watercolor paper some old old Personal Stamp Exchange blooms just to see if they were something I liked watercoloring. the hard part is, its really hard to see the image with the white on white. so, one of the things I have been doing is making them not so clean and simple and putting some color outside the image. for the ones like this Its easier to see where the petals are if its one that has been made into a card ( by me) a few times over the years. I did find I had some ( hollyhocks) that were really hard to tell where the flowers were and where the leaves were. This one finished out at A-6 in real life. I cut the watercolor paper (and the smooth liner on the inside) with a Mama Elephant all prettied up die. and that panel is up on foam tape.
A closer look at the coloring, the sentiment (SU) was tied on with some scrappers floss.