So, I needed a mess of Birthday cards mainly and I received this Poppy Background stamp from Sweet and Sassy Stamps before Christmas and thought this would be a good day to take it out of the package.
This was stamped on some old Basic Grey printed paper and over colored with an blushing bride marker. the sentiment is from Stampin Up and was die cut with the banner in the lawn fawn stitched journal card die set. the ribbon is Blushing bride and the printed paper is from My minds eye.
I was thinking I wanted some kind of texture in the center and the other day at work June and I were talking about the sequins trend. And I have a few and struggle to use them. I think its the holes in the centers and they look better to me if that is covered with something say a pearl or this is an experiment, stickles. This one is 6" square in real life.
Again stamped on old Basic Grey printed paper and cut out, has some marker over the top with vintage lace and graphic 45 pinted paper. this one is blank. and 5 1/2" square in real life the base is insulation pink from My favorite things.
This one is A-6 in real life, the sentiment is from Hero Arts.
This one went a little more blinged out and a little more shabby frilly.
The sentiment, gold ribbon and white metal frame are from SU. the peach lace is vintage. the gingham pp is from Graphic 45 and the green pp is a very old scrap. this one is 6" square in real life.
and while all those cards were drying... I stamped a mess more of these blooms and paper pieced them in a few ways and popped up some piece with pop dots. then I started laughing because, I am certain this look is something I have seen before. this was the reason I bought this bloom because, I had seen it stamped with printed papers and before I went any farther than this I ended up poking around in my favorites at SCS and found it... these were totally inspired by these by Dina. not sure how they are going to end up finished but, best guess is they will not be getting curvy banners haha so they are not a total CASE. I did end up lining each of them with some cover sheet and inking the edges black so they are not totally filmsy and now I am just waiting for the glue to dry.