1.22.2015

Gift Cards


The soap store wanted some valentines and mothers day cards and so these are 3" square in real life.


these three came home with me.


both of these are in the store


these are also in the store


as are these


the made my day is at home and the mom is at the store


both of these are in the store, the bird is a sticker and the hearts are diecuts of the splatter catching paper I had in the bottom of my spray box. lined with some krylon pen. 


the poppy is at the store and the shamrock came home it is that stamp I picked up a couple of weeks ago at the swap meet. 


these came home


now these I did wednesday night after I was home one of the things I have "found" cleaning out the closet is this package of Martha Stewart daisy stickers that I had bought for the M'bellish store when they were busy buying daisy cards and I had never got around to using them. forgot about them and in the way I have my space set up right now, I don't have a spot to put them away either so, I have used up about half the package so far. that sentiment is a new one from IO. 


the sentiment is from hero arts. the one on the left is a very pale yellow but, these were shot late after dark under the lights. 


these are all 3" also. the centers on these stickers are fuzzy to touch ~ so a cool thing. 


these I made for me to tuck into my gifts I will give for V day... they are a smidgen bigger than 3 inches and something that came in a variety pack of handmade papers once one side is these embedded hearts in the mulberry tissues and the other side is a mulberry tissue texture in solid red. but, this is the weight of a cover sheet so. it was score and fold able. 

1 comment:

Angela said...

Wow, all in the sets and series are so beautiful and perfect and CAS and sweet, Stacy!