10 Flower Pot Pocket cards using this Splitcoast Tutorial except I used premade flowers from my stash, which threw off the scale of them. the tutorial uses handmade flowers which balance better in this size of a pot.
This butterfly was made a long time ago with the melted pearls tech. and it was just funny to see that it matches the cajun craze cardstock color so well. I have all my bugs and butterflies and such that I prestamped out on the table just in case some of them will work for the next VSN samples...
More die cuts with a view pp. the daisy wild orchid flowers those centers are very fragile... and I broke off parts of the yellow on these trying to get the flower to stick to the glue do to the pot. and I used the largest craft size glue dots on these.
Prima flowers with wild orchid ones.
Prima flowers with basic grey pp. and an A Muse sentiment. this is the first project I have used that MS doily border punch on... the scale of it was small enough to get it straight across the rim of the pot.
Prima and wild orchid flowers with basic grey pp. and an Bazzill base.
Prima and Making Memories flowers the dot pp is bo bunny.
Prima flowers, basic grey pp. SU sentiment. leather tan seam binding ( hug snug ) its nearly a perfect match for Kraft cardstock projects.
this one I need to re-do those flowers. this particular batch of prima flowers only had "pairs" and so two of the large ones the scale is off balance wise and I am not happy with this one. so it will be re-done later today.
more die cuts with a view pp. wild orchids and prima flowers with SU sentiment on an Impression Obsession die cut of a scrap of cajun craze.