1.08.2013

June's Birthday card


One last 2012 project... it's safe to post it because, she does not play online. This is 5X7 in real life, the sample size packs of neenah are large enough to cut down to do this fold with them... This is for my gal at work whose birthday is in a couple of weeks. the butterfly is heat embossed (twice) and the top layer is cut out and wings are up. the floral pp (die cuts with a view) is fuzzy. The gingham is May Arts ribbon, the trim is something off the cut it by the yard row at Joann's years ago. the quilted texture shiny cream is something from stampstruck from years ago. the button brads are from Making Memories. she has a "thing" for butterflies so hopefully. :) 
I won't be at work on her birthday as I have an ice run. 

1 comment:

Janice M said...

Stacy I just LOVE thos card!! It's Gorgeous!! I'm sure that June Loves it too!