1.15.2013

A Mixed bunch


This was done for the as an jump start off of the Featured Stampers FS309 Challenge which I had found This pretty card in Janelle's gallery. and I thought I had that same background paper but, I knew I did not have anything else she used so I made more then 2 changes to this one.


For the guys at work to give to June today. 


a Birthday gift tag. sizzix die cut on an piece of stitched provocraft paper with some resin flowers and ms  twiggy punchies.


the butterfly is wood doily is MS, the poinsettias are from Hero Arts sentiments from Unity, baby shoes are from Impression Obsession with an Hero Arts sentiment. these are 3" square in real life.


Just because I could. and it fit... SU stamps 3" square.

2 comments:

Melody said...

Pretty cards! Especially love the lace and flowers on the first one.

Janice M said...

What Gorgeous cards Stacy!! I agree that first one is a knock out!