1.07.2013

A catch up post... (2012 continued)


PSX Santa face on Kraft with an Unity sentiment. Love this paper its so home-y quilted looking to me. this one is 6" square in real life. 


an winter Anniversary card. I think this mousie is really waggling his eyebrows when your not looking. haha. I spent considerable time going to craft stores and home decor stores this winter looking for a fake piece of mistletoe that looked nice to use for photo shoot props. ( no luck yet) 


This is 6" square in real life. 


evidently I meant to make these a year or two ago found all these scrap punchies with these stamped sentiments together in the sentiments drawer so glued them all down and tossed them in the suit case for next year. an old Elzybells sentiment. ( you can click these photos to enlarge them) 


Needed thank-you cards for Christmas gifts... wanted to keep it CAS.


so the vintage ric rac makes it a little lumpy and the embossing powder really darkened up ( its much brighter in the jar) so the reds are off but, I had all the paper cut to do the whole stack ahead of time and just left it. these are A-2 in real life. 


When I first joined pinterest the free printable links lured me in for a while and this is something that was printed from there and I added the glitter snow to him and tossed him in the sentiments drawer. ( found it  recently and then added it to this tiny gift sack found at Impress) its large enough to tuck a gift card into. lace is vintage, sentiment is Hero Arts. 


just using up scraps. this one is 3" square. 


a tree shot I kept. have a folder of un posted photos but, most are family mug shots so will think about putting them on fb some time. the problem is its so time consuming and there are not enough hours in the day that my eyelids will stay open for. 

1 comment:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Just wanted to let you know that everytime I stop by I'm inspired by your cards. They are all beautiful.