11.15.2016

Random Christmas heading to the booth.

 Just because, it made me smile. the elves are from Hero Arts the sentiment is from two lips stamps this one is 3 1/2" square in real life.

 The sentiment is from Impression Obsession and the printed paper is Authentique. Its A-2 in real life.

 This one is 4X9 and uses up some scraps I have had laying here for a while, the tree is the negative cut from a Tim Holtz die, the ribbon is from Micheals.

 The believe is a Simon Says Stamp die cut and the printed text through the window is from MME.

 Just more of the same, when I had the dies out of their packaging for other projects I had cut extras and ended up using some of them. the sheet music is a printed scrap. The framing and oval are from the Spellbinders

This tag is a Mama Elephant tags a lot die (that is A-2 in real life) off the top of my head I'd guess the folder it was run through is a crafts concept one. The primitive star is a Sizzix die ( the one that has a folder for it too) you cannot see the texture that was pressed into that burlap scrap, but it is lumpy. The heart is from the Simon Says Stamp stitched shapes bundle die and the sentiment is from My Favorite things.


The holly berries on this ones embossing were colored with a gold wink of stella pen. ( its fairly opaque)

I happened across the sentiment on the right as being already die cut and my mind is blank as to who makes it, but best guess is SSS. the lamb is from Clearly Besotted and the sentiment is from A Muse.



The one on the left the sentiment is from Unity Stamps, center is IO, right is Stampin' up.

Now this one, it really did not photograph well. I think red's are a bigger challenge for me than all white cards. the green mat under the noel and the framing are green foil paper. ( it could be that reflecting set off the lens hard to say) but, the Noel is from Papertrey Ink and the mat is from Spellbinders radiant rectangles. the lace is vintage and the texture paper is unknown. the stripe paper is from Basic Grey. I think if I make anything else it will be very one of things. because, the cleaning the displays and gathering all the props is going to happen in the times I would normally play over the next few days and yes, I will have mug shots. Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: