11.12.2016

Piles of Christmas

 So, the do a few more little simple things for the booth thing is continuing here... these were done friday after work. ( each of them are 3" in real life)


 and these but, the photo was taken after the sun came up Saturday am. ( its a sizzix die & folder combo)

 These were done while hubs was pheasant hunting this morning, all of these are 3" square except the one in the top left corner is 3 1/2" square.

 These star stamps and sentiments are from waltzing mouse stamps and were cut with a Spellbinders nesting star and a Memory box stitched circle dies.

 The one on the left is 3" square and the one on the right is 5 1/2" square ( another used it up card base YAY for me) lol.

 This stocking ( stampin up) was heat embossed in gold on cream a long time ago, but I found it in the pile and added some waterbased markers to the bloom. ( my mind has gone blank on this sentiment) This one is A-7 in real life.

A closer look at the bloom. these were Distress markers and it has at least 3 layers of color as it just was absorbed by this cardstock.

 Now this is something different, I had recently seen a lady (thanks Audrie!) use these dies(Spellbinders radiant rectangles)  on SCS last weekend and I loved them, and about monday or tuesday-ish last week I remembered I had birthday gift cards at amazon sitting there so, I was really surprised and pleased to see this was a not full price set. and it cuts without using wax paper too. ( double bargain) :) This sentiment is from an ODBD set that I had to have and had not inked before. ( I am trying really hard to stamp off some of this stuff and or cut odd dies)

I cut a few frames to play with them and on this particular one I raised up the two green pieces ( doing a embedded die cut look with scotch tape and foam dots on the back side) and then counter sunk the sentiment. and then I had come across this vintage lace in the stash but, it faded into the background of the printed paper so I lined it with some huge green twill that was a gift from Kris a long time ago. and that really let the lace POP. this one finished out at 5X7 also. and went together really quickly being sentiment focused.

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Stacy! You are amazing, and you are in full Christmas mode! I love it and love all these gorgeous cards and tags! Yes, that's a beautiful die, and I love the sentiment too. And what amazing embossing and color on the Christmas stocking! Woohoo for you! Your booth is going to be ready and wonderful! Hugs! xoxo

Janice M said...

Your on a roll! Love the colors you used on that stocking. Love that new die cut too, who is that from? My guess would be Spellbinders??