11.04.2016

Booth Anticipation


So, the containers have started coming out of the closet for the booth in a few weeks, and really I have not been that good about turning the scraps into little one of a kind tags and 3" cards this year as I have in the past so, The thought I have at the moment is. you need to fill them up a little and it takes just as much time to make little cards as big ones when they are one of a kind so, hoping to speed it up did these nearly the same. the Aqua mist cardstock tags and the Vellum cardstock are both from PTI and the only thing holding them together is that sheer ribbon. the snowflakes are from SU and the sentiment is from Powerpoppy. I did goof the hole for the one on the top left, and hey, I noticed it in the mug shot thought no big deal there is one extra sentiment on the table just switch it out... then I proceeded to cut the hole for into the second one in exactly the same spot. Yes, that is a true story.
A closer look, I was trying to decide if I wanted them curved or flat and did some of both.

This one was stamped on the cardstock a long time ago and die cut, all I did to this was scribble on some pencil and add some crystal stickles to the snow. its 3X3 in real life.


These sentiments were stamped and die cut a long time ago, so the plaid is washi tape and the excited were colored with glitter gel pens.

The snowflakes are a washi tape and the smile is a Simon Says Stamp die.


This one I believe is Impression Obsession but, the image came out of the container on my coloring desk so, it was just done very quickly with some zig clean brush markers and then I did go over the top with a wink of stella. It's A-2 in real life and very simple.

To see the bling you probably have to click on the mug shot to enlarge it, just hit your browsers back button to return to this post.

When I first got these mums I had stamped off a stack of them, some with ink's some heat embossed ( liquid platinum used here) and so, this one was also done a while ago. I just added some zig clean brush markers to it, and I assembled it using this neat card in Jeanne's gallery as a jump start as she is this week's featured stampers. changes were to reverse the layers, so the torn edge is down and the string is on the image panel. The background of this is an old watercolor paper that I used to soak up old Paas Easter egg dye a few years back. ( it takes a while for the vinegar smell to fumigate so, this one was good to go) 

A closer look at the blooms ( Wplus9) So, I am thinking that as slow as I move anymore I am probably not going to be taking as much as I have in years past and that will just have to be good enough. (to the booth) I did have that grandpa gentleman from last spring who had asked me to do custom personalized cards for his teenage and grown grandchildren last spring. and ( their birthdays were this fall) and he stopped in to tell me he is now grandpa of the decade for doing that... so, he asked if I would do them for Christmas cards for them all. ( but, this time I can do what ever I want for the cards just as long as the names are on them) :) so, somewhere ( probably after the booth I need to do that) but, my brain is totally caught up in those now so, I may have to do them first so, I can stop worrying about it.

2 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Stacy, these are GORGEOUS! I love the snowflake on the vellum...beautiful, soft colors and a great tag! And wow, I love the cardinal card and the snowman (I do believe it's Impression Obsession). Got a giggle out of the "box" sentiment! Fun and will surely bring a smile! And how clever to use washi tape with that great SSS "smile" die. I have that on my wishlist. And, wow, I love the last one you've watercolored after embossing it. It's stunning! Yes, you have a lot on your plate. Just get through this show and then think about the personalized Christmas cards for the grands. You will be inspired...I know! Hugs, sweet friend!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful tags and cards Stacy
Gr Karin