11.22.2016

Christmas Tags


 So, the days during and leading up to the booth I did receive some happy mail, and one of the packages was some silly things from Riley & Co. this sentiment is from them. The Santa hat is a jolle's sticker. and its on a Mama Elephant ( A-2) tag that was run through the bigshot in a stitched folder.and I made these first 6 things in this post at about 4 am on last saturday morning before the booth because, I was up. and most of them did sell. ( I had told my self going into it that the things made at the last minute generally do not sell so to not bother) if I had more time I would have sold more of the you get underwear for not believing tags.

 The one on the left is 3X3 and that sentiment is from Altenew Holiday wishes and the one on the right is from Riley & Co.

 The printed paper on this one is some older stuff from Basic Grey and the Ranger kraft tag (size 8 shipping) was run through with a crafts concept folder.

 These are both from the altenew holiday wishes set and are both 3" square in real life.

 Now, I did a tag a while back similar to this . ( with this Taylored Expressions sentiment ) (from the PS you're welcome set) and a glittered wooden snowflake on it, and the base was cut with my Cricut ( a year ago haha) so, I hid all those ornaments I cut from my self and I found them in an unlikely place on Sunday afternoon while I was trying to find these snowflakes. ( I knew I had them, and I told June I could maker her some more of these tags ( all a little different ) and that changed it and made them a little bigger but, still interesting I think. the blue glitter paper is from a pad that is at Micheals for Christmas this year.


 all the stamped sentiments have some stardust gelly roll pen in the inside letters of the excited word.


 I was thinking this one may need some bling on the printed snowflakes but, I can always take a tube to work and let her decide.

 I think this one is my favorite of this whole snow series batch of tags.

 I think the stitched ribbon on this one is soft sky.

And that pretty much used up this stash of glittered snow I have but, I have packages of neekid wood I can repaint and glitter. I still have two more custom orders to do. ( the Grandpa's Christmas cards) and another lady liked that dashing through the snow card I did for Teresa's fallidays challenge but, needs it to be 6 ornaments instead of cards. I thought it was kind of interesting this year at the booth a lot of people who were buying the tags were telling me they were buying them as ornaments for their tree's or for gifts for other people's trees.

1 comment:

Janice M said...

I actually found those wooden snowflakes at M's this year! Bought several packs and some paint just haven't gotten to mess with them yet. Even found some wooden reindeer to play with?!