10.12.2015

Hope you can cling to {day 12}

I found this printed paper (pebbles) a while back and its been laying on top of the file cabinets waiting for me to find an excuse to cut it. and I decided Kathy's hope you can cling to challenge would fit. So, this is a really simple one. the to go cup is from the stampetember simon says stamp tim holtz release. ( isn't that a mouthful to type) I bought that set to get the camera mainly and they are all an imbetween size of images. ( bigger than his small ones and smaller than the larger ones) I have to go find the sentiment again ( I have already forgotten who makes that) I have an idea for a second one with real food to try later after work.

2 comments:

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Cool card! Love that coffee cup paper.

KarinsArtScrap said...

great and fantastic cards Stacy
Gr Karin