10.05.2015

{day 5} Hope you can cling to

For Paula's Hope you can cling to challenge seen here. Do you remember doing this? oh, yeah let me tell you. the first I don't know how many years I stamped and was a card maker ( they all looked like this for me because, I could not color for beans. no matter what, it did not matter what medium I tried to color with, they all looked like the 3rd graders could give me lessons. So, I only bought highly detailed line drawing images and I said "cartoons" are not my style... and I watched people I knew who were a lot like me. line drawings and collages learn to color and start buying cartoon images. ( I think my silly stuff may out number my serious stuff now a days) but, This really got me thinking. and it does not look neekid to me as I viewed the finished card. because, I think once you start playing with color you maybe don't go back to this line drawing as art very often anymore. and I liked this. so, you will see this some more for the rest of the month.
The image is from Magenta stamped with some vintage sepia Versafine and the sentiment is from Papertrey ink. This one is 6" square in real life.

oh yeah, and guess what? ( mine goes live in the morning! )

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

great masculine card Stacy
Gr Karin