10.09.2015

A catch-up Post

The blues in the background under the frilly top pieces is from the background I made for Kelli's DTGD challenge seen here.  So, while I was cutting these I was thinking if you do the tops in a creamy color it could give it a Wedgwood look. 

 So, this was mostly done with scrap on the table that white texture with the blue was the last card front from that pre packaged set I used to make all the winged sympathy cards and when I was making some other background since then I used it to soak up the left over ink on the craft mat. This one is 6" square in real life. the ornament dies and sentiment are all from the ODBD October release.

 Now this was done a few weeks ago when Penny was featured stamper and I came across this one in her gallery. So changes were to use this old ( from last year sometime) negative diecut scrap of the tree to get the tower shape and then I moved the packages to landscape.

 This was done last weekend for the Inspiration Challenge where I found this tin can and was charmed. So, its a rather loose inspired again from things mostly on the table. the metal heart charm has the words made with love on it. ( its an blue moon jewelry charm)

 Last sunday the featured stamper was mayapple ( I do not know her given name) and I found this card. (which I made darn near an exact CASE of it with different papers, stamps, textures)

 Now this came about messing around with the ODBD loot from the Sketch challenge  a few weeks back. was thinking these boho stamps look like stained glass a little and I did ink this several times on a Misti to get the bold ness with the black ink.

 This is what I had ordered from them. some things I have had on my wish list a while and some new things :)


 Okay so, when I was making HYCCT samples, some of what I did extra's of I put into my HYCCT box. and some things ( mostly Christmas) are going into my booth suitcase. so, this one is headed to the booth in Nov. its 4X9 in real life.


 This one is also 4 X 9 and the believe stamp is a newish one to me from paper parachute.

 The rest of that sheet went into these 3" gift cards.


 This sentiment is from Neat and Tangled. ( I love it.) so, when it came I stamped it on a few sheets trying to decide if I could use it and maybe for what ( it did end up being used on my own challenge that went live a few days ago) these are the others.



This uses up some other scraps that were laying around I think I shared some larger versions of this stamp mix a while back. this particular one is either 3 1/2 or 4" in real life.

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

wow you have bin busy beautiful and gorgeous cards Stacy
Gr Karin