12.11.2013

VSN {White on White}


There is an VSN going on now at splitcoaststampers, did you see that? this particular card was made for Tammie's WOW me challenge ( white on white ) so, I knew as soon as I read that I wanted to heat emboss with white but, I ended up doing it onto some stardream opal so that it would pick up the detailing. This stocking is an old one from SU the sticker says 1999. Christmas Stocking ( it was a single stamp) anyways its up on pop dots. The pearl in the center is from K& Co. the lave is vintage. the dotted pp came that was with the texture years ago before embossing folders were made and the vellum under it has a print to it but, I just cut it with pinking shears so the light would pass through a little. its machine stitched and the base is bazzill. this one is A-6 in real life. 

2 comments:

Far North said...

Absolutely stunning! This really showcases your vast understanding of products and how slight nuances can make an awesome result. Thanks for sharing Stacy!

Far North said...

Absolutely stunning! This really showcases your vast understanding of products and how slight nuances can make an awesome result. Thanks for sharing Stacy!