12.28.2013

Feeling a little Neutral


I have spent some time this week diecutting scraps, stamping on scraps, cutting them out and not really making anything. So yesterday I decided I should make something from these piles and one of the goals I have is to play in the Whats on your Work Desk Wednesday blog hops and I always seem to make it upstairs on Thursday haha.. ( there was nothing on the table this Wednesday) 




I have sold all the wedding cards I had on hand in November so, this was done with that in mind. that floral texture paper came as a scrap out of an assortment pack from big lots years ago when they first opened here. ( the shimmer under it is from M's) the heart I *think* is stampendous and the sentiment is from Gina K ( guessing here) and the heart diecut is from Memory Box. lace is vintage and machine stitched to the layers. the tan texture decided it wanted to Poof on me a little as I was going around so, its not perfectly square but its close enough I guess. I think this one could go either way Wedding or Anniversary. its 6" square in real life. 


earlier in the week I had made something with Tulle on it and the scrap is still sitting on the table. ( cut in in half) to wrap around this 3" gift card. the sentiment's from SU on this one and the green shimmer is off of something else. the button is actually Tied on to this and not just glue-dotted on. 


I love this there is just something so fun about tulle. 


It is tied in a bow too. 


While I had the box of heart stamps out I did emboss a few more of the scraps in both white and red. I never play with these stamps often so, its been a fun thing to be doing this and "remembering" just how many stamps I really have. its also eye - opening on the ones that I look at and think No, I dont want to play with that one anymore.. I have a suitcase going with things that I am feeling that over. someday I will go through that again and see if the feelings are still there and it may become time to get rid of some stuff. 



but, as far as the paper goes if I like it even the smallest scrap gets hoarded for these little card. the stamps on this one are both Hero Arts. 

No comments: