12.19.2013

Last Weeks Christmas Cards

The MFT happy heart snowman was stamped on watercolor paper with versafine and colored slightly with some waterbased markers. 

Paper Inspirations Sentiment 

Whipper Snapper image & sentiment



This one is a Penny Black sheep with an A Muse Sentiment.


Memory Box Poinsettia (stamped twice) on a scrap gift card sized tag. 


One Layer happy heart snowmen ( think these will be thank-you cards) 


Verve stamps done on some scraps as gift cards. 


Whipper snapper sheep done as a small thank you note. 


Penny Black Sheep with an Unity sentiment. 


I dont know who makes this train its one of those random unmarked wish rak things from many years ago, only colored the holly and left the rest as a line drawing with some creamy brown chalk on the edges. this embossing folder is 6" square in real life. ( minds blank on the mfg info at the moment) but, it does not emboss very well ( as other brands I own) so, I don't know if its an MFG issue or an square folder size issue. ( I am using an big shot pro in my stamp space and most embossing folders come out the other side with the paper embossed so deeply its torn) or will tear removing it from the folder... this one barely made the pattern into the cardstock. 


Impression Obsession hanging mistletoe with an Unity Stamps sentiment. vintage lace some antique linen distress inking on the diecut. 

I had this lady who came by the booth and bought two entire sacks filled to the brim with my cards on friday and then called me on Saturday and told me she really needed 10 more Christmas cards... so, after the booth I set aside 10 then made 10 new ones so she could have choices. but, the weather got cruddy and then she said well can you just mail them to me? how many do you have so by that time I had over 20 and said so, so she said I will take 20 of them... so, I made her a few extra's for her box and that cleaned me out. and Tim said gee I guess you better go make some more hunh? lol... 

and No, I still have not mailed any Christmas cards out this year, J got a black eye in a wrestling tournament last weekend and I wanted to have a family mug shot to put into some of them... so if I get a photo during the holidays maybe I will mail them before the end of the year. ( I'm rolling my eyes we'll see) 

No comments: