12.22.2013

Christmas Cards Continued


I still need a few more Christmas cards ( or I did yesterday) haha... so, these are some things I had heat embossed last time I was upstairs and they were all just sitting around on the table waiting to be played with. this image is an Penny Black one done in seafoam white on some speckletone oatmeal. the sentiments from Unity Stamps. its A-6 in real life. 


This was the negative piece from one of the VSN tags I did a week or so ago and i had it laying on this unknown grid paper and liked how they looked together so, stitched down the edges and found a vintage button. the sentiment's from Verve. the base is mello moss. its 5 1/2" square in real life. 


I have a pile of these SU Christmas stockings heat embossed in various colors cut out on the table too. the night before Christmas paper is from A Muse studio's and the sentiments are from Verve. these are A-7 in real life, the stockings and base are on stardream opal shimmer and the soft suede was swipped with some ranger antique linen distress paint after it came out of the mistletoe kisses folder. ( have a small stack of these done in brown and greens too) 


Just a closer look at those cool vintage buttons. 


This snowman is from an Old SU set (minds blank on the set name) but, I do know I have never played with it... Its always the deer scene that I used so, when I was heat embossing last time I went through all the boxes of Christmas stamps looking for ones I thought would be interesting to emboss and did so... the sentiment is from Unity stamps, the lace is vintage. The cuttlebug folders name is mistletoe kisses and the green was swiped with antique linen distress paint when it came out for a whitewashed kind of a look. These are 5" square in real life. 

No comments: