12.29.2013

Random Hearts and Such


The shipping tag ( size 8) was stained with barn door distress and the heart was heat embossed direct to that with some white SU powder. the XO tag is a digital printout find from pinterest over a year ago now. ( I am trying to go through the drawer of stamped and colored and a few printed things with diecuts and use them up) will I use them up completely? oh no for surely not because, I keep making more but, the drawer is pretty stuffed so.. this is a two-fold thing make some new stuff for the basket at work and make some space in the drawers. 


the sentiment is a digital print out and the heart is heat embossed with some ranger red powder the roses are from Wild Orchid crafts and the red crinkle paper came from M's years ago. the dotted banner is a diecut from a MFT die I received for Christmas ( I am in charge of my own stocking stuffers and they had a huge sale in Nov.) so, that is something I did this last week was diecut a lot of scraps into shapes to stack and play with. this is 3 1/2" square in real life. 


The patterned elastic on this one is vintage, and luckily it did not go all wiggly as it went through the sewing machine ( which is typical with elastic for me, I barley tack things down in the centers knowing I want to stitch them later.) the dies in the center are mostly My Favorite Things the heart is from the Sizzix bigZ Primitive hearts die, the sentiment was done with a spellbinders labels trio die. the white patterned texture reminds me of wall paper but, its very very thin stuff that came in an assortment pack from biglots a long time ago ( no mfg info on it) the red crocheted bloom my mil made and the button is from the craft store years ago.  this is 5 1/2" square.


This tag was originally one of those Kraft ones they stains seem some much deeper on them after they dry. it was run through an cuttlebug folder after that. the doily was done sometime last year there was something I made for some FS thing I think and I made a small stack of these wilton doilies covered with old book page. ( forgot about them and discovered them again the other day) so, the glitter heart is an Sizzix diecut ( same as above smallest heart on the die) and the sentiment is from Stamping Bella. think its name is uptowngirl lucille? sends love something like that. 


Did this one before Christmas and ended up not needing it, its just an altered gift sack the largest snowflake is chipboard with some pearls on it. the center is a button with the shank removed. 


Did this one for J at the last minute and so, its in the basket now with the others ( we re-use these every year) gonna have to make some more T's though, one of his is getting very ratty looking. not in a distressed good way but, in a the T hangs over the tags and its starting to tear. 

No comments: