3.04.2013

Swallowtail Defined


swallowtail heat embossed on an vintage dictionary page. Very thin slippery paper too, was afraid it was going to burn. smoked it once but, no flames haha. This stamp is just as big as I was hoping it would be YAY its going to be a blast to color some ( soon ) stamped me a pile of them last night. 

the cool paper its sewn to came to me from Pansy in my second time around loot box ( its from a pad of 8" 7gypsies papers) beautiful stuff. had the pre-stained tags and lace on the table so it kinda just fell together. colordusted some antique linen on the book page too. The sentiments from cats life press. this is 6" square in real life. 

this embossing powder is from a co. called enchanted creations. I got it in a hole in the wall store in MN. many many years ago when J was a baby I have never seen their products for sale since. it has a lot of gold in it so maybe from this angle you can see how it shines.

No comments: