3.11.2013

More Cones


the sentiment is from Hero Arts stamped with versafine on a scrap of pp a long time ago. layered to some other scraps gone die cuts with wild orchid crafts blooms. 


I have to look at the scraps later and edit the printed papers mfg info. 


tried doing some larger printed papers thinking the scale would work good. but, the thicker ( like thin cardstock paper do not really like to be rolled into the cone shape) 


I sold the first blue cone in this printed paper ( creative imaginations) at work today and was told to make more cones for the booth ( rolling eyes here ) so with today's new 7 that puts me at 10 to take. 


Anna Griffin printed paper, SU sentiment, vintage lace's. used some rhinestones on the purple lace blooms. 


Basic grey printed paper. SU sentiment, prima flowers. 


SU sentiment.


SU sentiment, wild orchid crafts blooms. this tag is being held on the cone only with that bitty clothes pin.


a very hoarded piece of Daisy D's printed paper, vintage lace. Spellbinders and Sizzix dies... 

3 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Stacy, these cones are so beautiful! And I love how appropriate they are for many different occasions. I know these will sell quickly.

Stamping With Bibiana said...

Hello stacey;
thanks for sharing these cones...they are fantastic and soo many pictures...I can not pick one...they all are beautiful
thansk for stoping by to my SCS gallery and commenting on my Shamrock fold...hope to see you at my blog one day...bye
bibiana

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful cones...