3.16.2013

LoveFest Prize


Did I mention I won one of the Lovefest challenge drawings? I did... I won an 25.00 coupon from Simon Says Stamp store to spend how ever I liked... so, I picked this and today I played with it on some images I had pre-colored the day before... and it came in the mail last night! 


so, this was the first one LOTV couple was colored with copic's her dress is outlined with an stardust gel pen. the flowers are from wild orchid crafts, the vine diecut is from cherry lynn ( this is the large size) I did cut it apart and tuck it in between layers with glue dots. 


a closer look. 


this is 5 1/2" square in real life, the cardstocks are neenah solar white 110# and shimmer white. the pearls are from Kaisercraft. the sentiments from stampendous stamped on a scrap and cut out. there are different heights of pop dots between the die cuts on this. 


LOTV anniversary surprise, colored with copic's die cut with an older label die then that is above the adorning squares diecut. the sentiment is on on memory box diecut. the bow was an epic fail... may pull this off and try it again tomorrow. the printed papers are from pink paisley. 


this glitter heart foam sticker was stuck to an valentines day gift wrapping and I've had it laying on the table, when I stuck the glue to it, I found it had a paper backing, that it was self adhesive and that it was a two piece thing. there is a second foam heart on the table that came out of the center of this one. 


the thing with these dies is... you have to be willing to cut the other side. you know how a regular die you get one cut, this same deal... so it you want to make it look like frames... you have to cut everything twice. 
so, this whipper snapper bunny was cut with the adorning square die then it was cut a second time with the labels die. the edges of this were inked with some versamagic also. the outer edge is what the larges die in this set does... ( an hole ) so, to make it a frame I trimmed that on the outside and put it up on pop dots. the sentiment's from SU with an wild Orchid crafts rose on the tag. (sizzix) some Basic Grey pp. unknown generic sheer ribbon. 

1 comment:

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Fab cards! hugs, Helena