an outlines sentiment, stamped a very long time ago, (its been sitting on the table for months) and i decided at the last minute when i was done cleaning yesterday to color the border with copics... then i noticed this scrap of basic grey on the table and though hmmm. so i did cut the larger piece of basic grey ( phresh & phunky ) lines for the mat then added the base. at the very last minute spied these button photo corners ( have been on the table for years) were previously on a scrap something or another and it didn't work so they had half dead glue dots on the backsides and decided the colors were "close enough". Then told my self that was really OK to have a sympathy card in the stash, then turned on the computer and found i have need of an sympathy card to go out in the mail. ( someday's it seems like this is NOT the card to be made) It's 5X7 in real life.