5.09.2010

an Baby Bear {boy} card

The copic coloring continues... these are the colors used to color this bear stamped on speckletone blue cardstock. found this old old Making Memories safety pin in the blue box while digging for mini brads... may look for Beads to slip on the bar later. Funny true story, I will need an Girl Baby card soon but, every time i think about making a baby card it seems to me they are turning out boy colors lately... ( go figure ) this Peddlers pack bear is stamped with memento rich cocoa on a piece of blue speckletone and die cut with an Spellbinders labels 10 die. there is a bit of Tumbled glass distress ink along the edges. the Sentiments from Savvy Stamps and done in Versafine Deep Lagoon. the ribbons from May Arts and the slot punch is from Stampin Up. The mini brads are from Joann's ( I think ) the stripe PP is from My Minds Eye and the cardbase is Soft Suede. This one measures 5X7 in real life.

1 comment:

LindainNCtoo said...

I like the boy colored baby card. Everyone here that I know is having GIRLS. I love seeing boy cards ( since I am partial ).