5.21.2010

Ippity Photo Inspired

Can you see the net? :) Deliberately stamped the tumbled glass butterflies first then over stamped with the Stream to make it look like movement, trail is an BG10 copic marker. This was done simply & quickly for the Ippity Stamps challenge based on this inspiration Photo. so when i seen the photo i almost flipped this idea upright instead of landscape and cut it into sections to mimic the shelves in the photo then thought nah just stick with the colors...
Ippity :Devoted set done on Neenah Classic Cream with some Bazzill layers and base.
so the inks are:
Versafine Spanish Moss , Habanero & Satin Red. Distress Tumbled Glass & Bundled Sage, Adirondack Stream & Carmel. the colored cardstocks are Bazzill. Had intended to tie on white swiss dotted ribbons but, came across this tulle netting in the box and thought oh caught in a net... hmmm this is 5 X 6 1/2 ish in real life. (had too much mat on the vertical sides so some got whacked off at the very end.

2 comments:

LindainNCtoo said...

I love the look of the tulle. Just a hint of 3D but not too much.

:)

ThatOtherSharon said...

Love the effect with the butterfly stamping. I'll be trying that as soon as I find my stamps and pads in that mess I call my den! I adore tulle by the yard, but I've never used it on a card before -- you know I'll be doing THAT, too!

xoxoxo