5.03.2008

Something new (but old)

I have always wanted this stamp since the first time i ever seen it. and usually when i find it for sale on eBay it goes too high. recently someone listed one that i managed to win. ( yay for me eh?) Its stamped with versafine onyx black on Georgia pacific 110 and colored with prisma pencils. the sentiment is from Define your life. ( I was granted this wish by 3 different ladies and this is from one of them, but i put all the words together so i can't tell you who stamped this one anymore or what color the ink is for sure)But I do know this is one of my wish sentiments and not one i did after i got this set. The textured cardstocks are all bazzill. the ribbon is May Arts. The antique mini brads are probably either creative impressions or doodlebug. after the rest of my family wakes up I think the plan is to go to yard sales this am, and pack for J's trip next week. Grace had her 3 rd round of puppy shots yesterday and her stitches removed. the Vet says she looks good she's a whopping 32 pounds now. have a good weekend!

3 comments:

ScrappyPam said...

Congrats on your new stamp - I'm glad you finally got it!

Ethel Amutan said...

This is so sweet, fresh, and lovely! Stacy, I've nominated you to receive the Arte y Pico Award on my blog. Congratulations! Thank you for always being an inspiration to us all!

Deb Wood said...

This is beautiful!!!