5.04.2008

One of those days...

This is Carrie from the rubber romance diva line. This was colored way back when I first got her last year around my birthday... and after i had her colored and cut out i could never figure out what to do next because the of the leg in the air... then last month? or the month before? i found this wagon wheel in the rubbernecker line and thought hmmm maybe... (because i cannot draw even stick people to save my life) so, it is a good size to fit with her. :) the sentiment is from Inkadinkado, I found this in a clearance bin at craft warehouse in medford couple of weeks ago when Alice and I went over for the stamp sale. The printed papers are from Cosmo Cricket ( except the dark brown mat is Basic Grey) the textured cardstocks are from bazzill. the ric rac is unknown, mini brads are from lasting impressions. the corners were done with the su ticket corner punch. the creamy Carmel "floor" was run through the perfectly paisley cuttlebug folder. This card is 6 inches square in real life. and I will save it for Alice as she's one of the few people i could actually say this to.
I have to go to the rubbernecker site to remember what this vintage gal's name is. The Sentiments from Ann-ticipations and up on pop dots.The printed paper is "baseball diamonds" Imaginisce. the green cardstock is bazzill and the mats are Night of Navy from SU. when i seen this sentiment i thought, i have no chicks wearing jeans or pants of any kind so i picked her because she looks sassy and her skirt is fluffed out from her waist. there is a dolly mama stamp ( that i don't own) that has this chick in a huge ballooned out skirt that says... does this make my butt look big... that is the train of thought i had about this sentiment. The blue satin ribbon is from an grab bag at Joann's fabrics this card is 4 1/2 X 6 in real life.

2 comments:

Deborah March said...

HILARIOUS!! I can SO relate...

Deb Wood said...

These are both great and the sentiments are hilarious!! The second card is so colorful and fun, awesome. I'm glad I clicked on the link from Queen's scene!