5.26.2008

Memorial Day...

After i finished each of the other 11 challenges i did this second honor the troops challenge card for my nephew. We had been told he would be getting out of the Army this summer. but, the Army has other plans for him and he will be deployed to Iraq for his third tour there in August...
the first 11 challenge cards i did sunday afternoon and monday morning.
something that makes it almost possible for me to get them done in that short of a time is keeping a tin of already colored images. when i color at night this is where i put them in the morning... keep stamped backgrounds and cuttlebug quarters in here too.
mess after 11 cards
this was done for the fall /Thanksgiving challenge, I have never made a wish for an Thanksgiving anything. one thing this day of challenges has taught me is I should be making more wishes... lol...
this was the last card i did, i was so blind by the time i go to this one, it was called bling it on. this is just a little like lunchbox sized note card.
This was for the be a buddy challange.
This was for the childs birthday card challenge (and had to use red or blue) I almost didnt think i would find anything in my stash for this either but... :)
this was my first go around with the Honor the troops challenge. trimmed the mice too close to them so then had to cut them out to save the (already colored image)
This was for an sketch layout challenge. this set is so cool, I really think i need to add it to my collection. so its such a cool thing to be able to wish for all the images you have them ideas about.
... hope you all had a good weekend. :)

4 comments:

Thanh Vo said...

Wow. Go Stacy go!

LindainNCtoo said...

Too cute.........I love the color choices you made on your cards, Stacy.

I love the ribbons.

:)

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Wow, all great cards, Stacy! You have been busy!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

More wonderful, WONDERFUL cards. You are so good! :)

Love the ice cream cone House Mouse image. That is one I haven't seen before. CUTE!!

Jennifer :)