5.08.2008

Mice at the Moment

a few house mouse sentiments (could be added to images or as extra sheet with images)
Stamps are NOT FOR SALE This one above is called angel delights stampa rosa.
The name of this one below is Silent Mice (Stampa Rosa) This one is one per quarter.
These are all from Stamp Rosa, starting the the top left corner: Love in a teacup, Frog Floating, Mice under Mistletoe, Chewable Aspirin,Nose to Nose in flowers, glitter hearts, giddy up (friend) Monica Romances, Together under the moon
Top left corner: Fantastic (note this image is too large for a quarter sheet and needs stamped on a half sheet), Mellow Melon, Hang in There, Hot Cocoa, Pure Bliss, Wreath Love, Sleeping with Strawberries ( Large version)
These are Stampabilities ones, the top left corner: Feeder Friends, Birthday Cupcake, Patriotic Wrap, Morning Kick start, Helping Hand, Fish Bowl, the last is that bear in the bottom left, hes a stampabilities "gruffie" (same artist who draws the mice i think?) name of it is Bear-ied in Paperwork.
Yes, I am willing to trade stamped images of these with people i "know" if i don't know you or you have a different Google name then a stamp board screen name email me and tell me... I would be willing to stamp these on Georgia pacific 110 (white walmart cardstock) with Versafine onyx black ink. (because that's what i like) I am not willing to stamp a bunch of images with stazon as the fumes make me sick. (Versafine does not dry on coated cardstocks such as SU whisper white, is why i use the gp110. it picks up all the details of the stamp beautifully and it dries on it.) but, then i color with pencils...
so, if you want to swap and you need it stamped with say Brilliance Graphite ink (heat set) to color with copic's i can do that also on gp110.
I know this took forever to post, sorry. Yep, I'm even willing to swap for non- House mouse images too...

7 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Oh Stacy, I'm drooling over your stamps! I have the one of the mouse sleeping with strawberries and a few others. I'll have to look and see what I have in case you're interested at all in trading!

LindainNCtoo said...

Stacy,

I will "trade" with you. I can stamp what HM stamps that I have. Not nearly as many as you have though.....


Linda

Dawn said...

Stacy, I would really love to have a few of that one with the asprin. I have the one with them painting the american flag. If you want I can send you some bellas...let me know..pmail me

dawn

Stampin' Meg said...

You have gone mouse crazy!!!

Sandy said...

I just love all your HMs! Yes I want to swap, let me figure out what I need (okay WANT), and will post what I have too. I am just in love with these lately! :)

Sharon said...

I can't believe we don't have more duplicates!!! This is a great idea; I'll get mine up shortly.

LOVE that fan!!!

xoxoxo
tos

Thanh Vo said...

Whoah! I didnt even know you had that many HM stamps, Stacy! Look at em all, so pretty lined up in those photos.