5.12.2008

last weekends projects

Testing a new to me cardstock this white in this card is from Neenah papers and its called solar white classic crest smooth 80#. for an 80# cardstock it does not feel flimsy. this was stamped with dye ink (su eggplant envy and old olive markers) and the ink did not sink into the cardstock and become faded. its a little smooth to the touch. ( haven't tried a versafine on it yet) the textured cardstocks are bazzill. the agapanthus cluster is from Stampendous. with a A Muse Sentiment. The mini brads are from imaginice (mistletoe) with May Arts ribbon.
Now this is the first time i have ever done this, stamped a layer for the inside... the sentiment i found at Joann's last week (will wonders never cease) and the Flower is from Purple Onion Designs.
Now this stinkin cute bella (lattebella) has just gone to the top of my wish list for Bella's... :) I received her from Hobbywoman via the pay it forward image swapping thread at splitcoast. ( Thanks Julie!) She is colored with prisma pencils. the dot pp is from Basic Grey (one of the 6 inch pads) Blue shimmer cardstock is from Stardream. the sentiments from SU (like it a latte set) The paper flowers are all from Prima. This is A-2 in real life.
I have been playing in something called a pay it forward swap. (at splitcoast stampers) and the way it works is someone hosts the thread and posts a list of her stamps (with clicking links to the image) then someone else comes along and snags an image from her list, and then posts her list for the next person to snag from... ( in a week and a couple days i have snagged 19 envelopes of images... ( which is so much fun to open them when they arrive in the mail) so, my little altered tin, and the bag in the house have become stuffed to the seams and I have moved the uncolored images to a stationary box and made up more categories. then moved images i have already colored and my quarters of cuttlebug embossed cardstock to the cute tin i did last summer.
( rumor is this PIF addiction could spread to two or three boxes lol)
this is a link to the current swap. the nice thing about it is I recognize a bunch of the players from Wish Rak and Cards for Heroes posts...
(come check it out) there's a lot of chatter in between snags. its currently on the 31st round of the swap.

3 comments:

LindainNCtoo said...

I have tried to organize my stamped images that I have gotten in the mail. My "sections" need to be broken down even more.

I have "Nature", "Animals", etc, but I needed more definition. I like your ideas, Stacy.

Stampin' Meg said...

How cool is that lil box- you will never need to buy another stamp HAHA-yeah right!

Thanh Vo said...

What a great way to build up some images! I betcha that box of stamped images will be full soon.