5.07.2008

Some Simple Mice

This one is still under construction.. gonna do some posts and find out what people are using to make the ice cube look like its melting... I know i could do diamond glaze, but I think what i am seeing is something else, something flat and watery looking when its dry. this one is called Chewable Aspirin. its stamped with versafine on gp110 and colored with pencils ( surprise surprise eh?) ribbon is may arts, red pp is daisy d's, the sentiments from Hero Arts. its 5X7 in real life.
This one is also 5X7 in real life, name of the house mouse image is Mellow Melon. versafine ink on gp110 colored with pencils. the sentiments from the su set circle of life and punched with an 1" punch, then up on a popdot.
this one went deep into my stash, remember when black and white gingham ribbon was on everything you seen? lol that pp is from Close to My heart way back when they sold wood mounted stamps...
very simple, this one is called sleeping with the strawberries, I received an image just like this from Peebsmama and I decided i had to have this one, and this one is stamped on an quarter sheet, and the ones Susan sent me two of this image fit onto an quarter sheet. so this is the large version. the sentiments from A Muse. Its 4 1/2 X 6" in real life, the textured green cardstocks from Bazzill.
Even more simple this one either came from the recent swap Jennifer had in the stamp shack or was one of my wishes at split coast, but because the paper has some kind of a texture that is almost like construction paper My guess is this came from the swap. the name on the back of it is Dragonflying, but i have no idea who to thank for it. Sentiments from A Muse, the pp is from ( i don't know but i bought it at Joann's many years ago when they first started selling open sheets of pp.) the cardbase is dcwv and this is A-2 in real life.

5 comments:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Stacy, these HM cards are all fabulous!

Kerilou said...

Your cards are gorgeous! I have a few House Mouse stamps, myself! I wonder if anyone ever does image swaps with these stamps. I will have to look around over at SCS. I love your cards and the coloring is great! Kerilou 2Peas, SCS

ScrappyPam said...

What fun cards!

Stacy Sheldon said...

I'm planning to photograph the hm stamps i have collected so far and then say under the photos I am up for swapping images from this line...

Sandy said...

Simple but cute as heck!!

For the ice cube I use Glossy Accents. You can make it relatively flat by painting it with a brush rather than just squeezing it on...and I add a little blue marker underneath first to give it just a tidge of color. Someone had sent me a couple of these, but I'm out, so it's going to be on my list for swapping with you! Stay tuned! :)